Policies and Procedures
Media Center Policies
- All expectations for appropriate school behavior are enforced in the library media center.
- Be considerate to others while using the media center.
- Fiction and nonfiction materials may be checked out for a 3-week period and may be renewed as necessary.
- A limit of 3 books may be checked out to a student at any one time.
- Students are expected to pay for any books that are damaged or lost.
- Return books on time
- No gum
- No food
- Treat books and library resources with care