Gold Team Social Studies
Welcome, we will have a wonderful year!
AMERICAN HISTORY TOPICS OF FOCUS
- Life in the Colonies
- The Road to the Revolution
- The American Revolution
- Creating the Constitution
- Launching a New Nation
- A Changing Nation
- Westward Expansion
- Be prepared and on time.
- Be responsible for your learning. Grades are earned not given.
- Respect yourself, others and the classroom.
- Actively listen and participate. Ask questions and share strategies.
- Make mistakes! Don’t let the fear of failure keep you from trying.
Materials needed for social studies are a notebook or notebook paper, a folder, your assignment book, and pencils.
Assessments in social studies are a culmination of class work, quizzes, tests and projects.