1st Honors = GPA of 89.5 (unweighted)
2nd Honors = GPA of 84.5-89.4 (unweighted)
Honor roll does not include Health, PE, or any letter grades.
Click Below to View:
1) Full Year Course:
Qtr. 1 (20%) + Qtr. 2 (20%) + Midterm Exam (10%) + Qtr. 3 (20%) + Qtr. 4 (20%) + Final Exam (10%) = 100% (grade recorded on transcript)
2) Half-Year Course:
Fall Course: Qtr. 1 (40%) + Qtr. 2 (40%) + Mid-Term Exam (20%) = 100% (grade recorded on transcript)
Spring Course: Qtr. 3 (40%) + Qtr. 4 (40%) + Final Exam (20%) = 100% (grade recorded on transcript)
Need extra help in Math? Visit room E280 during your Lunch or Study Hall, periods one through eight. A Math teacher is available to provide you with assistance.
Need extra help with writing assignments or English homework? Visit the Writing Lab located in the library during your LUNCH or Study Hall, periods 1-8. An English teacher is available to provide you with assistance.
- After school make ups will take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- At the end of the marking quarter, make ups will be extended to the last Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of that marking quarter.
- Make ups will take place in the West Gym or on the track depending on the weather.
- Make up times will be 2:20 PM – 2:45PM.
- Make ups begin promptly at 2:20PM.A physical education teacher has the right to refuse the student the make-up if they are late.
- Students will complete four laps around the track.They may run, jog, walk the four laps.
- Students will complete 10 minutes of jogging or 12 minutes of walking if they are in the West Gym.
- Students must complete their laps within the allotted time listed above.
- Students will have the present marking quarter to complete the make-up.
- Students may not make up a class when they do not change into their PE clothes for class, if class credit is taken away for negative or unsafe behavior or if a student is truant!
Absent From School?Absences and Homework:
1) It is recommended that students get to know at least one other student in each of their classes for the purpose of obtaining homework in the event of an absence.
2) For absences which are known about in advance, students should discuss this with their teachers and get assignments prior to the absence.
3) Visit your Teacher's website!Counselors can request homework from teachers on behalf of students. Such request should only be considered for long-term absences, and require a minimum of 24 hours notice.