1st Honors = GPA of 89.5 (unweighted)
2nd Honors = GPA of 84.5-89.4 (unweighted)
Honor roll does not include Health, PE, or any letter grades.
Click Below to View:
1) Full Year Course:
Qtr. 1 (20%) + Qtr. 2 (20%) + Midterm Exam (10%) + Qtr. 3 (20%) + Qtr. 4 (20%) + Final Exam (10%) = 100% (grade recorded on transcript)
2) Half-Year Course:
Fall Course: Qtr. 1 (40%) + Qtr. 2 (40%) + Mid-Term Exam (20%) = 100% (grade recorded on transcript)
Spring Course: Qtr. 3 (40%) + Qtr. 4 (40%) + Final Exam (20%) = 100% (grade recorded on transcript)
- Don't carry your math book home anymore!!!! Go to http://www.classzone.com/
- MATH LAB- Need extra help in Math? Visit room E280 during your LUNCH or STUDY HALL, periods 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8 (New). A Math teacher is available to provide you with assistance.
- WRITING LAB- Located in the Media Center, periods 1-8.
Make up classes are held after school on Tuesdays from 2:20p-2:40p.
Absent From School?Absences and Homework:
1) It is recommended that students get to know at least one other student in each of their classes for the purpose of obtaining homework in the event of an absence.
2) For absences which are known about in advance, students should discuss this with their teachers and get assignments prior to the absence.
3) Visit your Teacher's website!Counselors can request homework from teachers on behalf of students. Such request should only be considered for long-term absences, and require a minimum of 24 hours notice.