Greg Ferry, Athletic Director
Lee McLean-Houle, Secretary
Athletics Office: 628-3229 x 11425
Southington Athletics will set the standard that all high school athletic programs will be measured.
SOUTHINGTON ATHLETICS CORE VALUES (Chasing Excellence)
- P - Positive attitude- Be an energy giver
- R - Response- The power to choose your response in any situation
- I - Integrity- Do what is right at all times even when nobody is watching
- D- Determination- The ability to embrace adversity and keep moving forward.
- E - Excellence- A lifestyle to be great
By providing opportunities to student athletes to participate in programs that develop standards of athletic performance, leadership, sportsmanship, community service and appropriate conduct within the educational and social environments; then appropriate standards and practices will be implemented and all students will achieve.
For information regarding Southington High School Sports see www.southingtonsports.com