Steven Risser, Athletic Director
Lee McLean-Houle, Secretary
Athletics Office: 628-3229 x 11425
Additionally, the following spectator policy will be in place for our spring sporting events:
- Outdoor events – Adult and student spectators allowed. Spectators follow mask and social distancing protocols.
- Indoor events – Two home family members per rostered athlete allowed who must follow mask and social distancing protocols.
- Student spectators indoors – Students will be allowed only if they are one of the two allotted spectators; they must follow mask and social distancing protocols.
Our student-athletes and coaches have been working very hard and have been doing a wonderful job following the mitigating strategies as required by DPH and CIAC. Parents: Please continue to support your child(ren) and their coaches as we need to work together to ensure a safe and enjoyable season for all. If we all continue to work together with the goal of keeping our schools open and do all we can to keep each other healthy and safe, we will have a successful end to this school year.
STAY SAFE AND ENJOY THE BLUE KNIGHTS SPRING SEASON 2021!
Southington Athletics will set the standard that all high school athletic programs will be measured.
By providing opportunities to student athletes to participate in programs that develop standards of athletic performance, leadership, sportsmanship, community service and appropriate conduct within the educational and social environments; then appropriate standards and practices will be implemented and all students will achieve.
For information regarding Southington High School Sports see www.southingtonsports.com
Southington Athletics Core Values (Chasing Excellence)
- P - Positive attitude- Be an energy giver
- R - Response- The power to choose your response in any situation
- I - Integrity- Do what is right at all times even when nobody is watching
- D- Determination- The ability to embrace adversity and keep moving forward.
- E - Excellence- A lifestyle to be great
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. Directions on how to use FamilyID.