I began working at Southington High School as an Assistant Principal in July 2015. Previously, I was a social studies teacher in our district for 29 years. I taught for 18 years at DePaolo and 11 more at SHS before becoming the Assistant Department Leader for the social studies department.
My primary responsibilities at SHS include:
- Everything grade 9.
- Oversight of the math and social studies departments.
- Oversight of building custodial and maintenance staff, and projects
- Graduation ceremony
- PM Duty – bus duty
- Appeal Hearings – Class of 2022
- Student Discipline – Class of 2022
- SRBI Grade Level Team – Class of 2022
- Planning and Placement Team Meetings – Class of 2022
- School Improvement Team
- District Truancy Team
- Curriculum Leadership Team
I am your primary contact person for any questions regarding the 9th grade. Please feel free to call, email me or make an appointment to see me. If there is anything I can help you with. Let me help you make the most of your child’s first year at Southington High School.