Dewey Decimal System
In 1876, Melvil Dewey created the Dewey Decimal System so that all libraries are organized the same way.
**** To organize library shelves, click to play Shelver!
CLICK ON EACH TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION
- 000s - Generalities
- 100s - Philosophy and Psychology
- 200s - Religion
- 300s - Social Sciences
- 400's - Language
- 500s - National Sciences and Mathematics
- 600s - Technology and Applied Sciences
- 700s - Arts and Recreation
- 800s - Literature
- 900s - Geography, History and Biography