Welcome to Southington Public Schools!
For Kindergarten 2023-2024 Registration, please check the
Kindergarten Registration Page for more information.
New for 2023-2024 Registration
Part I - Pre-Registration - Using the link below, begin the registration process.
Once reviewed by the Registration office, you will receive an email from SPS PowerSchool with further information and instructions to complete the required registration forms.
Part II - Complete the registration forms and upload required documents using the instructions sent to you via the above mentioned email from SPS PowerSchool.
Please be prepared to upload the required documents listed below:
- Copy of student's full-size birth certificate
- Copy of current mortgage statement, current lease/rental agreement, property tax statement or title page of the current homeowner's insurance
- Copy of current utility bill (electricity, gas or water/sewer showing service address)
- Copy of parent/guardian photo identification
Once the above information has been verified, you will be requested to submit the following:
- Copy of medical documents (must be received prior to the start of school). Please be sure to include PAGE 1 of the Health Assessment Record when uploading your child's physical.
- Copies of school records or transcripts. If you have not completed a Release of Information form from your child's former school, please have records sent to the SPS school.
If you are unable to upload documents please mail all documents to Joanna Karcz.
If you have any questions, please call the Registration Office at 860-628-3200 x 10332.