Early Childhood Collaborative of Southington
P.O. Box 210
Southington, CT 06489
The Early Childhood Collaborative of Southington is a non-profit organization which provides support and education to parents/caregivers and childcare providers. The ECCS is comprised of committed educators, parents, grandparents, healthcare and childcare providers, business owners, civic organizations and members of the community who are deeply invested in the growth, development and academic success of young children in Southington.
Research shows that healthy development in the early years provides the building blocks for educational achievement, economic productivity, responsible citizenship, lifelong health, strong communities, and successful parenting of the next generation.
The ECCS website has details about preschool and kindergarten registration, health and wellness issues and a resources list of activities, healthcare providers, parks and more.
- Preparing for school: http://www.southingtonearlychildhood.org/preparing-for-school/
- Social and Emotional Learning: http://www.southingtonearlychildhood.org/social-emotional-learning/
- Car seat laws: http://www.southingtonearlychildhood.org/car-seats-laws/
- Talking to children about race, anti-racism, diversity, tolerance, and acceptance: http://www.southingtonearlychildhood.org/anti-racism-diversity-acceptance/
- Childcare openings: http://www.southingtonearlychildhood.org/childcare-openings-fall-2020/
- ECCS Resource Directory: http://www.southingtonearlychildhood.org/resources/
- Upcoming ECCS workshops and meetings: http://www.southingtonearlychildhood.org/events/
For more information please contact the ECCS Director, Joanne Kelleher at email@example.com and follow them social media at: