Policies and Procedures
Students, please remember:
- you are welcome to visit the library during homeroom, study hall and after school.
- you will have many opportunities to come to the library with your teachers to do research, use computers and select books.
- to sign in at the circulation desk when entering and leaving the library.
- to have a pass from a teacher and to show it to library staff.
- to work quietly and respect others who are working in the library.
- library computers are for school work only!
Here are some important things to remember when you check out books:
- books and magazines circulate for three weeks and can be renewed if needed.
- you are responsible for the replacement cost of any lost items.
- return books on time.
- students with overdue books or unpaid fines for lost books will lose their library privileges.