- MATH LAB- Need extra help in Math? Visit room E280 during your LUNCH or STUDY HALL, periods 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8 (New).A Math teacher is available to provide you with assistance.
- LITERACY/WRITING LAB- Located in the Media Center Periods 1-8.
- Learning Academy-After School Program
A) Homework- Daily assignments, long -term projects, ex. Math: pg.24 1-25, odd #; These assignments are recorded in the student's Agenda (assignment notebook).
B) Classroom Preparation- The act of studying. Involves organization of notebook, graded assignments/tests/quizzes, identifying areas of weakness, making arrangements to stay after school with teacher for extra help.
4) Students should spend a minimum of 90 minutes a day on homework and classroom preparation. The average student has a study every three days, just enough time to organize their notebooks & Agenda.
5) STUDENTS NEED ROUTINES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Click Below to View: