Welcome to Southington Public Schools!
To ensure a smooth transition for families in Southington Public Schools, we offer centralized registration. The process for incoming families is as follows:
- Obtain the registration packet by clicking on the appropriate Registration Packet link located on this webpage.
- When completing the registration packet, you have options:
- Complete it electronically and print it out.
- If you don’t have access to a printer, you can still complete the information electronically and save the document to your computer. You can then forward the document as an attachment to the district registrar at: email@example.com.
- If you don’t have access to a computer or the internet, you can complete the form when you arrive for your appointment.
- Gather the documents needed for registration (full-size birth certificate, proof of residency, medical documents). A complete list of items needed is included on the last page of your registration packet.
- Call (860) 628-3204 to set up an appointment with Michelle Passamano, District Registrar.
2013-2014 School Year
Parents of incoming students entering grades K-5 will complete the 2013-2014 registration packet and contact the district registrar for an appointment.
Parents of incoming students entering grades 6-12 will complete the 2013-2014 registration packet and call the district registrar to set up an appointment. We will begin scheduling appointments on April 15, 2013.
Click here for the 2013-2014 registration packet.
Click here for the State of Connecticut Department of Health Immunizations for the 2013-2014 School Year.
2012-2013 School Year
Parents interested in registering their student for the 2012-2013 school year should complete the registration packet and contact the district registrar at (860) 628-3204 to set up an appointment. Click here for the 2012-2013 registration packet.
Click here for the State of Connecticut Department of Health Immunizations for the 2012-2013 School Year.
PDF files are viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If your computer does not have Acrobat Reader installed, you may download it for free from Adobe.