Welcome to Southington Public Schools!
*NEW PROCESS EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 2015 FOR STUDENTS ENTERING SOUTHINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS*
The goal of the district is to ensure a smooth transition for families entering Southington Public Schools. We are excited to share that the Board of Education approved the online registration program provided below. Contact Michelle Passamano, District Registrar, with any questions at (860) 628-3204 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2014-2015 AND 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEARS
- Online registration is available for all families entering Southington Public Schools.
- Families who are registering students for grades 1-12 in the 2015-2016 school year are welcome to complete the registration information; however, appointments will not be scheduled until April 2015.
- When parents/guardians complete the online registration and submit the student information, there will be a list of documents that are required in order to complete your student registration.
- Appointments are required for all new registrations with the district registrar. Call (860) 628-3204 to schedule your appointment.
- Click on the links below for the Kindergarten Support Materials
Southington Library and School Collaboration
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER A NEW STUDENT
PDF files are viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If your computer does not have Acrobat Reader installed, you may download it for free from Adobe.