Welcome to Southington Public Schools!
The goal of the district is to ensure a smooth transition for families entering Southington Public Schools. Included are two links that will allow you to register your child online. You will need to choose the school year in which you are registering.
Please be sure to choose the appropriate link!
Contact Michelle Passamano, District Registrar, with any questions at (860) 628-3204 or by email at email@example.com.
Please click here for details pertaining to kindergarten registration, INCLUDING the link to register your student.
2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
- The online registration site is now available for all incoming families. This will be for students who are entering Grades 1-12 during the 2016-2017 school year.
- After submitting the online registration and reviewing documents that are required to complete the registration, call for an appointment with the district registrar at (860) 628-3204.
- Families registering in the Agricultural Science and Technology program, with questions pertaining to appointments, should contact Karen Barry at (860) 628-3229, x415.
Click here to register a new student for the 2016-2017 school year.
2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR
- Online registration is available for all families entering Southington Public Schools for the current school year (2015-2016).
- When parents/guardians complete the online registration and submit the student information, there will be a list of documents that are required in order to complete your student registration.
- Appointments are required for all new registrations with the district registrar. Call (860) 628-3204 to schedule your appointment.
Click here to register a new student for the 2015-2016 school year.
PDF files are viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If your computer does not have Acrobat Reader installed, you may download it for free from Adobe.