Greg Ferry, Athletic Director
Lee McLean-Houle, Secretary
Athletics Office: 628-3229 x 425
Southington Athletics will set the standard that all high school athletic programs will be measured.
SOUTHINGTON ATHLETICS CORE VALUES (Chasing Excellence)
- P-Positive attitude- We support an atmosphere that embraces school spirit, honors tradition, and develops Blue Knights for life after sports.
- R-Respect- We value the importance of diversity, fairness, goodwill, and sportsmanship.
- I- Integrity- We are honest, respectful, and accountable for our actions.
- D-Determination- We work through challenges and don’t make excuses for mistakes or losses.
- E- Excellence- We maximize our efforts and talents to ensure success of our programs.
By providing opportunities to student athletes to participate in programs that develop standards of athletic performance, leadership, sportsmanship, community service and appropriate conduct within the educational and social environments; then appropriate standards and practices will be implemented and all students will achieve.
For information regarding Southington High School Sports see www.southingtonsports.com